check_boxCourse already added to your cart.
1. Fundamental CDT codes for implants, abutments, reline procedures
2. Stacking multiple CDT codes
3. Maintenance codes
CDT Coding Strategies for Implant Overdentures
- Course ID: 9205
Learn key CDT Coding & Billing Strategies for Implant Overdenture treatment! In this course, Dr. Scherer reviews CDT coding strategies that he has used in his clinical practice to maximize efficiency and dial in reimbursements. In this course, multiple example coding strategies and clinical case examples are conducted to help guide the clinician.
1. Understand the role of CDT codes and implant overdentures
2. Recognize co-billing strategies for abutments and parts and pieces related to treatment
3. Become exposed to clinical scenarios for proper coding
Please note, the contents of the protocols and/or billing practices outlined in this presentation are recommendations by Michael D Scherer, DMD, MS in his own clinical practice and have not been endorsed by Zest Dental Solutions.
ADA-CDT Codes and billing practices are at the discretion of the clinician and Zest Dental Solutions assumes no responsibility. Zest Dental Solutions recommends consulting with your insurance agent and/or state/regional/national insurance board should any questions arise.
People also search for this items