check_boxCourse already added to your cart.
- Principles of Attachment Systems for Overdentures
- The Role of Restorative Space Within Dentures
- Implant Overdenture Biomechanics
- Choosing the Number and Location of Implants for Maxillary and Mandibular Cases
- Dental Implant Design, Osseointegration
- Evaluating Options Regarding Implant Diameter & Length Options
- Immediate Loading of Overdentures: Does it Work?
Implant Overdentures From A-Z: Attachment Systems & Implant Options with Treatment Planning Skills
- Course ID: 9208
A review of attachment systems, pros/cons of each ,and fundamental treatment planning skills! Are you curious about the different types of attachment systems for overdentures? In this exciting online course we review LOCATOR, LOCATOR R-Tx, Ball/Cap, O-Ring, Hader, Dolder and other types of attachments from an in-depth perspective. Additionally, fundamental implant designs are discussed, how many implants are needed for implant overdentures, biomechanics, and immediate loading concepts are reviewed!
1. Recognize the differences between implant attachment systems for overdentures
2. Become familiar with osseointegration, dental implant design parameters, and biomechanics
3. Learn in-depth understanding of treatment planning skills related to implant overdentures
People also search for this items